I'll be writing more about the game as results start to come in. For now, I just want to heartily thank the team members who helped get this together. Because of their help, this is definitely the best product of the genegames.org initiative so far.
- Max Nanis: Restyled the entire site - bringing it up from my 1999ish blind hacking to something that looks good in 2012...
- Sal Loguercio: Hacked the R code needed to get the DREAM7 data processed and into the game.
- Chunlei Wu: Helped Sal with R and with the initial gene filtering algorithms.
- Ian Macleod: Made Barney dance!
- Andrew Su: Helped with design, concept, and algorithms throughout (and provides us all with a home with big windows..)
Thanks team! (and thanks to widdowquinn who is currently dominating the leader board 3 hours after the official launch).