Monday, June 19, 2017

Leaving Scripps

After seven years in the Su Lab with six spent at Scripps Research, I've decided to move on to something new. There are obviously many factors that go into a decision like this, but I'll leave you with just the one that is probably the most important. I want to support my wife's desire to re-enter the workforce. I think that this is the right move for our family - at least strongly enough to run the experiment! According to one smart fellow from Princeton, this concept of fathers taking on the 'lead parent' role is a good idea. Here's hoping it works out for us!

Leaving Las Vegas (2134219795)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wise decision and common in Sweden, see http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/27/this-country-pays-dads-to-take-480-days-paternity-leave-6025442/ Good luck - and thanks for your great work on wikidata.