Friday, November 2, 2007

ahhh, clean bathroom!

I've been working rather furiously for the past few months in preparation for, aside from actual research progress, the meeting I had with my thesis committee yesterday. Suffice it to say, things like my bathroom ('washroom' for you Canadians) have suffered during this time. After what I think was a successful meeting yesterday, I went out for a few drinks and a very nice dinner and then proceeded to sleep for nearly 12 hours without interruption. I've spent today working through outgoing emails stored for weeks in my drafts folder (not done with that yet) and yes, cleaning my bathroom.

Wow, feels much better!

I feel rejuvenated and am actually looking forward to getting back to work on Monday.

Of course, I don't feel quite as refreshed as I did when I visited Hiroshima a few years ago for the Semantic Web conference...

0 comments: