Friday, June 1, 2007

Very interesting blog

Just wanted to give a heads up to a very good blog that Mark Wilkinson pointed out to me. After a 15 minute scan of the posts I'm both excited to start reading it and overwhelmed once again at the growing imbalance between what I would like to read and what I will actually be able to get to given the time I have available to me.

I've added a link in the recommended reading list on the bottom right of this page for future reference.

Briefly, the blog is about adaptive information, innovation, and infrastructure. An evolutionary biologist's / engineer's / lots of other things take on how to make the world a better functional system.

I hope that when I grow up I will have half as many interesting things to say.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your most kind comments. Feedback like this makes blogging worthwhile!

Mike