Thursday, May 3, 2007

i9606 change / introduction

I'm switching from my previous blogspot http://knowledgegardening.blogspot.com/ because I've realized that the term "knowledge gardening" isn't exacty new and hence it feels wrong using it as the name for my blog. If any other, perhaps more senior or more expert, knowledge gardeners out there would like to use that url to create a shared blog specifically on that topic, please let me know.

I'm hopeful that i9606 is still a safely unique identifier in blogland - though it did lead to a rather remarkable coincidence:

  • I google "i9606 blog"
  • I click on one of the three english hits - "RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Ancestors, Collateral Lines ..."
  • I click on a conspicuous "Please visit my blog" link
  • and I am taken right back to a blog at blogspot!

    Weird...

  • 0 comments: